Family Law Attorney, Kissimmee, St. Cloud, Osceola and Polk County
Like each family, every family law issue is unique. We at the law firm of Kathy D. Sheive Attorney at Law understand this deeply. As such, our attorney works with each client to intimately understand his or her circumstances, needs and goals. This fusion of personal attention and our comprehensive knowledge of family law allows us to work toward outcomes that preserve the well-being of families in the immediate and long term.
If you or your loved ones are working through family law issues, we encourage you to get in touch and schedule an initial consultation.
Our Florida lawyer and team are prepared to bring more than a quarter century of combined experience to work on family law issues, including:
- Divorce — dissolution of marriage
- High-asset divorce
- Divorce for business owners and highly compensated professionals
- Military divorce
- Multistate divorces
- Late-life divorce
- Prenuptial/postnuptial agreements
- Child custody — visitation
- Parenting plans — time sharing
- Child support
- Relocation of a minor child
- Family law mediation
- Alimony — spousal support
- Marital property and assets
- Domestic injunctions
- Post-judgment modifications
Regardless of your circumstances, we will help guide you through the entire process and will do everything possible to get to the best possible outcome. While we always try to settle issues and preserve financial health, we are prepared to go to court in pursuit of advocacy.
We offer a $100 consultation.